Our furry friends work hard all day loving us and every now and then it’s necessary to show them how much we care with food. While our canine companions may enjoy any food we give them, it is nice to know that we can make them the healthiest options out there. Treat your to something special with this Apple Crunch Pupcakes recipe!
Suggested: What Does Your Dog’s Body Language Mean?
- 2 cups of water
- ¼ cups of apple sauce
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp of honey
- 4 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of chopped apples (about 1 apple)
- 4 crushed DGP tablets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl add the water, apple sauce, vanilla, egg, and honey together. Whisk together until smooth.
- Combine the whole wheat flour, baking powder, and crushed DGP tablets and stir into the mixture.
- Fold in the chopped apples.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 35 minutes. After 35 minutes remove from the oven and let cool.
Spoil your four-legged friend with these delicious pupcakes to let them know how much you appreciate their love!
Read More: How to Mentally Stimulate Your Dog