Wheatgrass is absolutely safe for pets, and also an ingredient in our DGP for Pets. Wheatgrass contains many nutrients and a high concentration of chlorophyll that your pet can benefit from. Dogs and cats can digest the wheatgrass fiber better than humans can.
- Studies by scientists have shown it to never be toxic in animals or humans
- Nutritionally complete food
- Gives energy & stamina
- Protection of toxins- including aging and combats free radicals
- Rejuvenates blood
- Blood cleansing and building abilities of chlorophyll
- Stimulates circulation
- Stimulates and regenerates the liver
- Deodorizes body
Be sure to find out what the right quantity of wheatgrass is to feed your pet everyday. Just like humans suffer from indigestion, nausea or vomiting with excess wheatgrass, your pets will also suffer from similar reactions.