Have you ever asked yourself what would happen if you had a fire in your building? Our pups are family and we want to keep our entire family safe in case of an emergency. Here are some fire pet safety tips to follow:
Related: Pet Allergy Signs and Symptoms
- Never leave your pets alone around an open flame. Avoid leaving candles out if you have a rowdy pet.
- Pet-proof your house and keep hazardous items out of paw’s reach.
- Have an emergency plan with a safe location to take your pet after a house fire.
- Make sure your pet is wearing an ID or is micro-chipped in case you get separated during a fire emergency.
- Make sure your smoke alarms are functioning properly, and educate your family on fire safety.